How To Applying for more involved ranks.

Discussion in 'Apply for Rank' started by Courtney Dalton, May 6, 2017.

1. Courtney Dalton

Courtney Dalton Recruit

Hey Everyone.

I wanted to stop in here and re-invigorate this chapter of our Forums. We are getting bigger everyday, and as such we are always looking for the most outgoing, the brightest and the most ambitious to aid us in our everlasting journey! That being said: I, Pollon would love to hear from you if you think you could contribute in extraordinary ways to our members - We do this via, content, pvp, pve, updating platforms and member management.

We have some amazing people creating some amazing content and the need for moar grows everyday. If you have some awesome idea's and big plans for the future - please reach out to me. I am on Discord and Teamseak. I will make sure that these idea's are processed and you are out in touch with people who may already be working this angle. If not, we will see what can be done, and get it in motion.

We thank you for your awesome new idea's. No need to go into detail here, just come play tag with me, and we will get them going together.

If you like, feel free to throw your name on here and your interest in advancement with a certain department, and we will get you in contact with the leaders of those divisions.

We always appreciate your interest.

2. MissMystic

MissMystic Recruit

It be nice if i had my rank match in game this is MISSMYSTIC commander in all wow guilds. TY